We have three well equipped training centers in London, Essex and Sussex. Our training is suitable for everyone from novice to experienced, to those needing a safety refresher or conversion course.
The training covers health and safety, the 1974 Health and Safety at Work Act, pre-use checks, as set by the LOLER and PUWER regulations of 1998. And it also covers the theory test and the practical operator test.
We specialise in counter balance and reach trucks. Although we can cover training in a wide range of mechanical lifting equipment. At our London training centre there is an opportunity to carry out voluntary work where experience can be obtained on the forklifts to aid future employment.
Our forklift training courses are all accredited by ITSSAR, the Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register. (ITSSAR) is a self financing and non-profit making organisation, formed to offer accreditation to training instructors and organisations supplying industrial truck and construction training services to industry. We are members of the ABA and TOPS Scheme, which allows us to issue nationally recognised and accepted certification.
Why Train With Us?
- Fully accredited courses by ITSSAR
- Flexible courses for those of all skill levels
- Opportunity to carry out voluntary work to aid future employment
- Fully equipped training centers in London, Essex and Sussex
- Or train staff at your own work premises
- We are members of the ABA and TOPS Scheme, which allows us to issue nationally recognised and accepted certification.